This screen displays basic information common to all questions. This comprises
- Author: who created it, and their email address
- Created: date and time the question was added to the bank
- Modified: last time it was changed
- Locked: questions are locked half-an-hour before a paper is sat. This prevents disruptive changes being made
- Teams: which teams get to see the question
- Copies: how many questions have been based on this original question
- Used on following papers: self explanatory.
Text in blue on the screen is hyper-linked to the respective item.
Double clicking the Longitudinal button shows the related performance for that question:
This shows how the question has performed over other modules. It takes into account any copies that have been made.